Are you eligible for the NDIS Funding ?
While NDIS funding aims to support the disability sector, it is important to note that there are some eligibility criteria that you need to qualify to avail the funding. Answer the following questions and know your eligibility in a jiffy.
1. Age should be between 7-65 years old
2. Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or should have a Special Category Visa
3. Existing permanent and significant disability
4. Existing need for special equipment due to an existing disability
5. Existing need for support to reduce future needs
If you answered YES to all the questions, then, you may apply for the NDIS funding. You have 3 options on how to start your application: 1. Call NDIS hotline 1800 800 110 and ask to make an access request 2. If you prefer email, then you may complete and submit the Access Request Form on the NDIS website and email a copy to NAT@ndis.gov.au or 3. Visit your local LAC or NDIA office.
If your plan will be approved, you will then have a Plan Meeting with your LAC, this is the opportunity for you to discuss your goals and know all the existing services and support available for you. You may also want to ask your options on how to manage your NDIS funds, this s is where Yogi Care Plan Management can partner with you in achieving your goals and reach your maximum potential without the hassle.